The Foundation offers a four tier sponsorship program, according to which donors pledge annual or one-off donations of SEK 50,000 (Platinum), SEK 35,000 (Gold), SEK 25,000 (Silver) or SEK 15,000 (Bronze), or the equivalence in goods and/or services. The levels are set at a relatively low level to make it attainable for smaller and midsized companies, and even private individuals. to create and engage in their own CSR projects (Corporate Social Responsibility).
Donors will receive:
- a plaque at the “Wall of Honour” at the school(s)
- a press release draft announcing the CSR project
- be mentioned at the Foundation’s web site
- video clips and images from the project to be used in the company’s internal and external PR
- discounts at the world famous Big Cave safari lodge near the White Water school where they can combine world class safaris with visits to the school
Marie & Carl Fredrik Sammeli
Sponsors that sign up in 2019 will receive Pioneer status with invitations to special events etc.